email me

Steve Sullivan alexbaranov86@gmail.com mikhail a salcedo-baranov

Sunday, May 2, 2010

April 25th, 2010 Blog Assignment

1st video
hello, my name is Alex. I am a student at the University of South Alabama and i am not even afraid to admit that my PLE is 1/10th of what yours is. I am so impressed with how organized you are at such a young age. I know I was not any where close to this in the 7th grade. great job, keep up the good work, these tools will take you as far as you want to go in life.

to compare her PLE to mine is a joke. I think the only tools I have is facebook, twitter, skype, and gmail. this girl had everything. this student had all of this plus alot more. she had stuff like FML to The Yellow Pages. that's awesome. but I guess as long as my PLE is building then I'm good.

what is your sentence>?

really cool video. but I have no clue what my sentence is. shoot, I don't even know the first letter.
I think these are important questions we should ask our selves. I think we should always ask our selves these questions. these questions can only give us a better understanding of what we are doing and where we are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment