email me

Steve Sullivan alexbaranov86@gmail.com mikhail a salcedo-baranov

Sunday, May 2, 2010

April 18th, 2010 Blog Assignment

the topic i am choosing to cover is on the debate whether we are given too much work for EDM 310. I wouldn't be so quick to say its too much work, but i will say you know whats in front of you, you know whats expected. So i will agree that it is very easy to get behind, procrastinating in this class is not like procrastinating in most. Most classes require a few quizzes and 3 or 4 test. So if you procrastinate, you can always cram the night before a big test. I don't think you can do that in this class. I know because my getting so behind has cost me three straight nights that I could have been studying for other classes. after catching up, I realize that its all about taking the time to do your work. and once you get started, it really doesn't take that much time to complete.


watch this video and tell me what you think, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment