email me

Steve Sullivan alexbaranov86@gmail.com mikhail a salcedo-baranov

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Comments 4 kids!

The first post I made was to Erin. She did a wonderful job speaking her native language. I hope she continues studying the Maori culture! Here is what I said:

This is Alex B. from Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class in Mobile, Alabama and I have been assigned to read your blog. You did a wonderful post Erin! That was great eye contact. Keep up the good work! I like how you are learning about your culture! Keep your culture alive in your studies and good luck learning!


My next three posts were to Kathleen McGeady’s 2KM class at Leopold Primary School. They were very creative and I really enjoyed reading their blog. Here is what I said:

Yoghurt
This is Alex B. from Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class in Mobile, Alabama and I have been assigned to read your blog. You guys did a great job making yoghurt. You made it look so easy I might go try and make some! Good luck with you next adventure!

Paperless Day
This is Alex again. These are some great ideas to help our planet! Maybe the U.S. she institute a paperless day. We have Earth Day which is similar but I'm not sure it's that effective. Good luck making a difference! We need more people like you guys in the world!

Surprise Gift!
Alex again! That is so awesome that you guys got mail from a class in the United States! I’m not fond of raisins but I love jelly beans! I hope you guys keep in touch with each other after this year!

My next few posts were to Mrs. Yollis's class. Here they are:

April 12

This is Alex B. from Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class in Mobile, Alabama and I have been assigned to read your blog. That is so cool you guys sent packages and that you guys got some back! Good luck with your future adventures!

April 14

Alex yet again! That is an awesome video! I actually learned how to read decimals better. Way to go guys! Keep up the good work.

April 15

Alex again. Wow! You guys are really making a difference! I wish we could get the whole world as involved as you guys are. Way to go on the hard work. I have been trying hard to recycle and to not waste water while I brush my teeth. Keep up the hard work!

April 16

Alex for the last time :(. This is so awesome that you guys got to meet someone from another country! I bet you guys really enjoyed her visit. I only have one question: Is it hard to learn how to use a boomerang? Good luck with your future endeavors!

The last class I commented on was Room 10 in Pt. England. Here is what I said!

Term 2

This is Alex B. from Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class in Mobile, Alabama and I have been assigned to read your blog. This is so cool that you guys are going to be learning about the Earth. I'm going to be a history teacher; so if I were ever to decide to become an elementary teacher this is what I would teach! I hope you guys really enjoy learning about the Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment